** Charbonnel et Walker milk chocolate billionaire's sea salt caramel shortbread bar 75g
Indulge yourself with this luxury take on millionaire's shortbread by Charbonnel et Walker. This milk chocolate sea salt caramel shortbread bar consists of decadent chocolate covering layers of velvety sea salt caramel and chunks of shortbread; for the true chocolate connoisseur.
- Made in Britain
- Charbonnel et Walker are holders of a Royal Warrant
- Allergens: Contains milk and soya. May contain traces of nuts, egg, wheat and gluten.
Charbonnel et Walker is one of the oldest manufacturers of chocolate in Britain and holds the Royal Warrant for making chocolate for the Queen. Using original chocolate recipes from their founding in 1875, they have been creating divine chocolate delicacies ever since. This milk chocolate sea salted caramel shortbread Billionaire's Bar is one of our favourites, due to its decadently delightful caramel and shortbread centre, which is covered in the most delicious milk chocolate. All Charbonnel et Walkers products are made in the UK.
- Made in the UK
- Milk chocolate covered sea salt caramel and shortbread pieces
- Weight: 75 grams
- Ingredients:Milk chocolate (47.7%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring), sugar confectionery (25.9%) (glucose syrup, sweetened condensed skimmed milk (skimmed milk, sugar), fully hydrogenated vegetable fat (coconut), salt, flavourings, emulsifier (mono- & di-glycerides of fatty acids)), cocoa butter coated soft biscuit granules (16.3%) (sugar, wheat flour, cocoa butter, butter (milk), wheat starch, glucose syrup, milk protein, raising agents (ammonium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate), salt), caramel filling (9.6%) (milk chocolate with caramel (34.5%) (whole milk powder, cocoa butter, caramelised sugar, cocoa mass, sugar, natural flavouring), sugar, vegetable fat (sunflower), biscuit pieces (11.0%) (wheat flour, sugar, wheat malt flour, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), starch, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, natural vanilla flavouring), skimmed milk powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin), spices), sea salt (0.5%).
- Allergens: Milk, soya and cereals containing gluten (wheat).
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.