Artichoke tapestry cushion
This gorgeous woven rectangular cushion features a red artichoke in the middle of a floral motif, inspired by the Arts and crafts movement and the floral designs of William Morris.
These traditional tapestries are woven in cotton on mechanical jacquard looms in Flanders, the home of tapestry since medieval times. The manufacturing process used to produce these tapestries has remained largely unchanged for the last 200 years, ensuring a consistently high quality product.
- Jacquard woven in Flanders, Belgium
- Duck feather and down pad filling
- Neutral beige brushed cotton reverse
- Strong zip closure
- Dimensions: 34cm x 45cm (13.5in x 17.75in)
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.