Superbloom Petals luxury Scottish shortbread biscuits drum 160g
These luxury, Scottish shortbread biscuits are a rich, buttery, melt-in-the-mouth indulgence perfect for any time of the day. From tiffin to after-dinner, these traditional bakes provide a deliciously moreish accompaniment, or just as a tasty treat. Exclusively available from Historic Royal Palaces, the attractive, multicoloured cardboard drum design represents the Superbloom floral spectacular at the Tower of London in celebration of the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Drum dimensions: 16.7cm x 8cm x 8m (6.5in x 3in x 3in)
- Weight: 160g
- Ingredients: Fortified Wheat Flour (calcium, thiamine, iron, niacin), Butter 32% (Milk) Sugar, Maize Starch, Salt
- Allergens: product contains wheat and milk. May contain tree nuts
- Once opened store in a cool, dry place, in an airtight container
- Exclusively designed for Historic Royal Palaces
- Made in England
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.