'Big Smoke' Pleated Cotton Face Mask
Wonderfully illustrated pleated cotton face mask depicting the iconic features of London. Such as Big Ben, the London Eye, Queen's guard, and St.Pauls Cathedral.
Double layered re-usable fabric face masks, printed onto an 100% tightly woven cotton outer and 100% bamboo inner lining.
- Charmingly illustrated cotton face mask with depictions of famous London landmarks.
- Wash after every use. Machine wash at max 30 degrees celsius. Do not tumble dry. Iron max 200 degrees celcius.
- Handmade in Britain.
- Dimenions: 23.5cm x 15cm.
- 100% woven cotton outer, 100% bamboo inner lining
- They are not a medical device and are not Personal Protective Equipment.
- Does not offer protection to the wearer. Cover up to protect others.
- These face coverings are not recommended for children aged 3 years and under.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.