Clogau Royal Crown silver stacking ring with rose gold and white topaz
This regal stacking ring is inspired by royal crowns. The delicate, Celtic style woven crown design is crafted in sterling silver, set with sparkling white topaz and highlighted with a touch of rare Welsh rose gold.
Designed to be worn either alone or as part of a fashionable stacking ensemble, this beautiful ring is sure to draw admiring glances whenever it is worn.
- Sterling silver and 9ct rose gold
- Set with 20 glistening white topaz
- Ring shank: 2.1mm thick x 3.5mm wide
- Ring motif height: 7mm
- Contains rare Welsh gold from St David's gold mine
If you are unsure of your size, download our new ring size guide.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.