Royal Victoria silver metallic leather wallet
Our delightful Royal Victoria silver metallic wallet is a perfect place to store your cards and loose change.
Available only from Historic Royal Palaces, the design features Queen Victoria's petite crown and the lace design from her wedding dress. Made from 100% genuine leather and a polyester satin lining, this wallet makes a perfect accompaniment for your needs whilst out and about.
- Exclusively available from Historic Royal Palaces.
- Handmade with 100% real genuine leather and a polyester satin lining.
- Zipped coin pocket with note section and six credit card sections.
- Dimensions: 20.5cm long x 10.5cm wide.
- Care instructions: Keep away from sunlight, clean with a damp cloth.
Our stylish Royal Victoria silver metallic leather wallet is perfect for carrying around your credit cards and loose change. Inspired by iconic images from Queen Victoria's reign, the wallet is made from 100% real leather making it suitable for long term use.
The design features Queen Victoria's petite diamond crown and the lace design from her wedding dress. 2019 marks the 200th anniversary since the birth of Queen Victoria and our new Royal Victoria range celebrates the bicentennial of this historic moment.
- Only available from Historic Royal Palaces.
- Made from 100% genuine real leather with a polyester satin lining.
- The purse is secure with a zip. Inside there is a separate coin pocket (also secured with a zip), a note section and six credit card slots.
- The wallet measures 20.5cm long x 10.5cm wide. Clean with a damp cloth.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
UK shipping is charged at £4.99 per order.
International shipping charges are based on the value of the order as follows:
EU, US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00*
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
*Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary the standard shipping charges as shown in the grid above on certain items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise them on what the additional charge will be prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.