Elizabeth Bennet hanging decoration
Our elegant Elizabeth Bennet wears a classical white Regency dress with gold detailing.
- Inspired by the novel Pride and Prejudice
- Double sided character decoration
- Matching Mr Darcy and Jane Austen decorations also available
- Please note that each decoration is handmade so may differ slightly from the image shown
Elizabeth Bennet is the main character of the 1813 novel Pride and Prejudice. As Jane Austen's heroine of the novel, Elizabeth Bennet fights against social convention to marry for love rather than social convenience.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.