Kew Palace luxury embroidered hanging decoration
This luxury handmade Christmas tree decoration features the design of the front of the Dutch House at Kew Palace on the River Thames in south west London. The house sits inside Kew Gardens and is a former Royal residence. Made using traditional embroidery techniques, the hanging Christmas ornament has an ornate design on the front and the back is plain red with the words Kew Palace embroidered in gold.
- Decoration size: 11cm by 9.5cm (4.3 x 3.7 inches)
- Luxury red and gold fabric.
- Manufactured using traditional techniques
- Please note that our decorations are handmade and thus may appear slightly different to the displayed image.
Kew Palace luxury embroidered hanging Christmas tree decoration
This luxury Christmas ornament depicts the Dutch House of Kew Palace which dates back to 1631 and was used as a Royal residence from 1729 to 1818, with George III, Queen Charlotte and their children being resident there for much of his reign. The palace sits in the grounds of Kew Gardens along with the Great Pagoda at Kew.
The hanging Christmas tree ornament is handmade and embroidered fabric, with Kew Palace embroidered in gold on the red reverse of the decoration.
- Designed in the UK and handmade
- Made of embroidered fabric
- 11cm by 9.5cm approximately (4.3 x 3.7 inches)
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.