Queen Victoria's small diamond crown charm necklace
Inspired by Queen Victoria's small diamond crown which can be seen at the Tower of London, this necklace will sparkle with it's beautiful shape and design. The crown that the necklace is inspired by was specially made for Queen Victoria to suit her mourning wear, the crown was small enough to fit on top of her veil.
The necklace is rhodium plated and features decorative stones/crystals as well as faux pearls.
- Historic Royal Palaces exclusive.
- Rhodium plated with faux pearl and decorative stone decorations.
- The necklace chain measures 46cm (18 inches) with a 5.5cm (2.2 inches) extender. The pendant/charm measures 2cm x 1.3cm (0.8 x 0.5 inches)
- Necklace care: keep away from perfume and household cleaners.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.