Royal Choice single malt whisky 20cl
Everything about Spey Royal Choice resonates quality. Made from the finest locally-sourced ingredients, using traditional, handcrafted distilling methods, Spey Royal Choice is aged in sherry casks from Spain, giving it a smooth, silky flavour with lingering notes that remind you of biting into butterscotch candy. In celebration of his own wedding on the 2nd January 1815, and in the knowledge of his royal friend's preference, the poet Lord Byron sent a bottle of Spey Single Malt Whisky to His Majesty King George III at Kew Palace.
- Hue: Rich with full golden colour
- Aroma: Fruity and flowery flavour with a hint of chocolate
- Taste: Rich and smooth full and fruity from the original sherry cask
- Aftertaste: Sweet, mellow, rounded and soft
- 20cl bottle (larger bottle available)
- 40%- 46% alcohol by volume
Note: This product does not qualify for free shipping. You must be 18 or over to purchase any product containing alcohol. Currently all our alcohol products can only be delivered to UK Mainland addresses (including Northern Ireland). Read more
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.