9ct gold four emerald and diamond cocktail ring
With an allure like no other gemstone, it is easy to see why the Egyptian queen, Cleopatra, was said to be obsessed with emerald jewellery. Associated with Venus, the Roman goddess of love and beauty, the exotic velvety green hue of the luscious four cluster 1.40ct round cut emeralds is enhanced by the warmth of the 9ct yellow gold setting, radiating against the sparkle of 20, 0.25ct brilliant cut diamonds. A stunning piece to be adored, as well as to adorn.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has a personal collection of jewellery that contains the Cambridge Emeralds: forty cabochon emeralds of various sizes.
- 1.40 carat emeralds and 0.25 carat diamonds
- Emerald is the birthstone for May and is perfect for 20th wedding anniversary gift
- Care instructions: avoid contact with soap, perfume, and chemicals
Measure your ring size with these steps:
- Wrap string around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size table to find your ring size.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.