9ct gold vintage inspired flower sapphire ring
Set in a sinuous 9ct yellow gold curved band, the classically elegant design of this exquisite ring is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves vintage style jewellery with a twist! Delicate filigree work in warm, yellow gold draws the eye to 0.64ct of majestic deep blue sapphires, creating the floral design of a single, central gemstone, haloed by eight sapphire petals. A timeless classic welcomed into any jewellery collection.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has a personal collection of jewellery, which includes a cherished item belonging to Her great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria. The day before their wedding in 1840, Prince Albert offered a gift to his bride-to-be. The bauble, a sapphire and diamond brooch set in gold, was received by Queen Victoria with enthusiasm. In her diary, she noted that Albert had given her ‘a splendid brooch, a large sapphire set round with diamonds, which is really quite beautiful.’
- 0.64 carat sapphires
- Matching earrings also available
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September and is Perfect for 5th or 45th wedding anniversary gift
- Care instructions: avoid contact with soap, perfume, and chemicals
Measure your ring size with these steps:
- Wrap string around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size table to find your ring size.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.