This meticulously designed beetle lies on top of a golden ring, adorned with colourful gems and an iridescent shell.
The ring has a hallmark on the inside lining, perched on top is a beetle with white gems to indicate eyes, an iridescent carapace and running throughout the body are amber and ruby gemstones.The gems and stones are Swarovski crystals.
The perfect gift for anyone interested in Victorian collectors and their cabinet of curiosities.
- Meticulously crafted bejewelled beetle ring.
- Perfect as a gift for anyone interested in Victorian collectors.
- Rings come in UK sizing: M, O, Q.
- Dimensions: 3cm x 1.7cm (1.2 x 0.7 inches)
If you're unsure of your size, download our new ring size guide.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.