Clogau Kew Pagoda silver and rose gold ring
Inspired by the Great Pagoda at Kew Gardens, this exquisite silver stacking ring features an intricate octagonal oriental design with accents of rare welsh gold. The Great Pagoda was originally designed for Princess Augusta, one of our enlightened princesses and founder of Kew Botanical gardens.
- Sterling silver stacking ring
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Ring height: 0.58cm (0.22 inches)
Measure your ring size with these steps:
- Wrap string around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement in the ring size table to find your ring size.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.