The Royal Mint United Kingdom commemorative premium proof coin set 2020
The Royal Mint official 2020 special selection of commemorative coins. The coins are struck to the highest standard and presented in a wooden case.
This years collection features coins marking significant anniversaries as well as this years design for the 1p to £2 coins. The 1p to 50p feature the 'picture-puzzle' by Matthew Dent which feature the Royal Arms.
Commemorative coins include a 50p Team GB coin, a £2 Agatha Christie coin, a £2 Mayflower coin, a £5 King George III coin and a £2 VE Day coin.
- Set features 13 coins with presentation box and the premium medal.
Ensure you have the premium proof coin set of 2020 with The Royal Mint's latest collection. Featuring 13 coins struck to the highest standard which displays the skill and quality of coins from The Royal Mint plus the premium medal.
Limited edition collection which is presented in a charming wooden case. Featuring coins which are marking significant anniversaries and the definitive coins of the year (1p - £2 coins)
- 13 coins included in the set with a wonderful presentation box and a premium medal.
- 50p Team GB coin - In support of Team GB at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and celebrating their dedication to sporting excellence.
- £2 Agatha Christie coin - marking 100 years since the publication of Agatha Christie's first novel - The Mysterious Affair at Styles.
- £2 Mayflower coin - marking 400 years since the journey of the Mayflower to America.
- £5 King George III coin - The longest reigning King of the United Kingdom.
- £2 VE Day coin - marking the 75th anniversary of VE Day - Victory in Europe day.
- £2 base proof coin.
- 50p base proof coin.
- 20p base proof coin.
- 10p base proof coin.
- 5p base proof coin.
- 2p base proof coin.
- 1p base proof coin.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.