The Royal Mint United Kingdom brilliant uncirculated annual coin set 2019
Record the new year with The Royal Mint brilliant uncirculated annual coin set. The set includes thirteen coins which honour some of the major anniversaries that occur in 2019.
The set features all the versions of the coins currently in circulation along with five commemorative coins, all struck to a brilliant uncirculated standard.
Commemorative coins mark Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of Sherlock Holmes, the Normandy landings on D Day, Samuel Pepys, Queen Victoria and Wedgwood.
- Thirteen coins.
- Presented within information booklet.
Ensure you collect the 2019 annual coin set, struck from The Royal Mint. The set includes thirteen brilliant uncirculated coins, including five commemorative coins alongside the complete set of definitive coins currently in circulation.
Wonderful miniature works of art, struck to brilliant uncirculated standard at The Royal Mint in Wales, UK.
The set includes:
- 50p Sherlock Holmes coin - marking 160 years since the birth of Arthur Conan Doyle.
- £2 Normandy Landings coin - marking 75 years since the D Day invasion.
- £2 Samuel Pepys coin - marking 350 years since Pepys last diary entry.
- £5 Queen Victoria coin - marking 200 years since the birth of Queen Victoria
- £2 Wedgwood coin - marking the 260th anniversary of the founding of Wedgwood.
- £2 brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 50p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 20p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 10p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 5p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 2p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 1p brilliant uncirculated coin.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
UK shipping is charged at £4.99 per order.
International shipping charges are based on the value of the order as follows:
EU, US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00*
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
*Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary the standard shipping charges as shown in the grid above on certain items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise them on what the additional charge will be prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.