The Royal Mint United Kingdom collector proof coin set 2019
Released by The Royal Mint for 2019, this collector proof coin set will make a fine addition to your specialist coin collection.
This coin set celebrates some of the most significant anniversaries for 2019. Including the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria's birth, the 260th anniversary of the foundation of Wedgwood, 350 years since the last diary entry of Samuel Pepys, the 160th anniversary of the birth of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (who wrote Sherlock Holmes) and the 75th anniversary of D Day.
The set also celebrates the 50th year since the introduction of the 50p, a perfect gift for the coin collector or historian.
- Limited edition, struck to proof standard, the set also features The Royal Mint Medal to make a collection of 13 coins and the medal.
- Features the 2019 definitive coin collection.
Finished to the highest quality standard, The Royal Mint United Kingdom proof coin set is a perfect item for collectors or as a high quality gifts.
The set is struck to proof standard and the set also features The Royal Mint medal.
Discover 13 coins plus the medal, featuring the 2019 definitive coin set and special coins marking significant anniversaries from British history.
The set includes:
- 50p Sherlock Holmes base proof coin
- £2 Normandy Landings base proof coin
- £2 Samuel Pepys base proof coin
- £5 Queen Victoria base proof coin
- £2 Wedgwood base proof coin
- £2 base proof coin
- £1 base proof coin
- 50p base proof coin
- 20p base proof coin
- 10p base proof coin
- 5p base proof coin
- 2p base proof coin
- 1p base proof coin
- Base proof medal
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.