Royal Mint Royal Wedding 2018 Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle silver proof commemorative £5 coin
This official commemorative £5 coin celebrates the royal wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle at St. George's Chapel, Windsor in May 2018.
Featuring an new informal portrait of the royal couple by Royal Mint designer, Jody Clark, approved by Buckingham Palace for the occasion and inscribed with the wedding date.
- Official Royal Mint commemorative UK coin
- Inscription reads: "Royal Wedding. 19th May 2018. Harry & Meghan"
- Limited edition presentation: 15,000 coins
- Struck in 925 silver to proof standard
- Presentation box
Promotional codes do not work on this product, there will be no discount applied.
Royal Mint official Royal Wedding £5 coin. Celebrate the wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle, now known as TRH Duke & Duchess of Sussex.
Limited edition presentation of 15,000 coins
Collect the official British commemorative £5 coin, minted to mark the royal wedding in May 2018 of HRH Prince Henry of Wales to Ms. Meghan Markle.
The design, by Royal Mint designer Jody Clark, features a new portrait of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle in a relaxed setting, created from a private sitting for Royal Mint and approved by Her Majesty The Queen for use on the official coins. The obverse feature's Clark's iconic portrait of Her Majesty The Queen.
- Coin inscription reads: "Royal Wedding. 19th May 2018. Harry & Meghan"
- HRH Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle will marry on Saturday 19th May 2018 at St. George's Chapel, Windsor
- Struck by Royal Mint to silver proof standard
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.