Medieval armour - Gothic knight suit of armour
Popular in Germany and England during the late 15th century, Gothic armour was the choice of many nobleman.
Gothic armour was influenced by Gothic architecture and the armour was considered to be the best available in Europe. It featured during the War of the Roses, with knights and nobles on both sides wearing it. It offered excellent protection during close combat and against arrow volleys.
The armour is hand crafted from 18 gauge steel. It features adjustable leather straps and a chainmail skirt. The armour is mostly articulated, allowing for it to be worn. The legs feature the least amount of articulation as it is designed with display in mind. The upper body of the knight, including the arms and helmet are fully articulated.
- Can only be worn by people of an average build. The armour will not fit if the wearers waist is 35" or more or if the wearer is 5'10" or taller.
- The armour comes complete with a stand.
- Dimensions: 195cm tall. 50cm wide base.
- Weight: 30kg.
- Please note this product will be charged for at point of order and not time of dispatch. Please see terms & conditions.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.