Hillsborough Castle Check Merino Wool Scarf
Hand woven in Ireland, this exclusive soft merino wool scarf is inspired by Hillsborough Castle and Gardens.
Working with local Irish handweavers, Historic Royal Palaces have collaborated to create this beautiful handmade scarf.
- Exclusively made for Historic Royal Palaces.
- Material: Merino wool.
- Dimensions: 25cm x 180cm.
- Design inspired by Hillsborough Castle and Gardens
- Woven in the village of Avoca, Ireland.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.