Queen's 95th birthday 2021 official tin tea caddy
Please allow additional 7 days for the delivery of orders containing this piece.
Enjoy a royal cup of tea with this special blend created for Her Mejesty The Queen's 95th Birthday on 21st April, 2021. This collectable tea caddy features the royal coat of arms surrounded by garlands of pink roses, inspired by those in the gardens of Windsor Castle.
Commissioned by Buckingham Palace to mark this special royal occasion, the official souvenir tea caddy contains 50 tea bags holding a blend of Ceylon, Assam and Kenyan teas. The border is inspired by the Sèvres porcelain in the Royal Collections, and features the National Emblems of the United Kingdom and decorative acanthus leaves. The lid features a dated inscription in gold script.
- Queen Elizabeth II birthday tea blend, best served in the coordinating fine bone china commemorative teacup and saucer
- Inscription: "To celebrate the ninety-fifth birthday of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, 21st April 2021"
- Contains 50 teabags
- Blend of Ceylon, Assam and Kenyan teas
- Net weight: 125g
- Tea caddy size: 10.5 x 7 x 9.5 cm
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.