Pearl leaf brooch
This elegant pearl leaf brooch would make a wonderful addition to your jewellery collection with it's elegant look. The combination of the pearl and crystal stones in an elegant botanical design is discreet and sophisticated.
- This elegant metal brooch has sparkling crystals and white faux pearls inspired by classic royal jewellery.
- To maintain this wonderful brooch make sure you keep the brooch clear of water and polish with a soft cloth.
This elegant pearl leaf brooch would make a wonderful addition to your jewellery collection. Pearls were particularly popular in the Tudor court, most famously worn in portraits of Anne Boleyn and Queen Elizabeth I.
- This elegant metal brooch has sparkling crystals and white faux pearls which is inspired by classic royal jewellery.
- Care instructions - Care of your crystal brooch: Keep away from water. Polish with a soft cloth.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.