2023 King Charles III's Coronation boxed hanging decoration
This striking metal hanging decoration has been created to commemorate King Charles III's Coronation on 6 May 2023. Exquisitely handcrafted in the UK for Historic Royal Palaces in finest English pewter, this stunning ornament is 22ct gold-plated, hand-enamelled in blue and embellished with Austrian crystals. A wonderful addition to your collection, and sure to become a cherished memento of a happy and glorious day.
- Exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces
- Made in Britain
- 22ct gold plated finest English pewter
- Hand-enamelled and decorated with Austrian crystals
- Dimensions: 7.5cm x 5.9cm x 2cm
- In a lidded presentation box
- Care of your decoration: gently clean with a soft cloth
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.