Battle of Waterloo hand painted resin chess set
These exquisitely detailed, handpainted resin chess pieces represent the famous Battle of Waterloo in chess form. The perfect gift for a collector or history enthusiast.
The Battle of Waterloo, fought in Belgium in 1815, was the final and decisive battle of the Napoleonic Wars. Our chess set portrays the combined armies of the British and Prussian forces, led by the Duke of Wellington meeting the French army, commanded by Napoleon. These finely carved and handpainted resin chess pieces are authentic reproductions of the characters, clothing and equipment of the era.
- Made in England for Historic Royal Palaces
- King height: 4.25″ / 10.8cm approx.
- Luxury presentation box protects the collectable chess pieces
- Coordinating luxury wooden chess boards also available
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.