Clogau 9ct gold black pearl Watching Chamber pendant
Watch over them, even when you can’t be there. Inspired by the ornate ceiling of the Great Watching Chamber at Hampton Court Palace where the Yeoman of the Guard always kept the monarch safe. This 9ct yellow gold pendant containing rare Welsh gold, used by the Royal Family for over a hundred years, is set with a lustrous freshwater black pearl and symbolises loving protection. Available on a 22in (55.8cm) trace chain that can be worn at 20in (50.8cm) and 18in (46cm).
- Pendant fastening: bolt ring. Motif height: 25mm
- Pendant width: 12mm. Weight: 6.45 grams
- Pearl size: 7.5mm
- Chain length: 22in total length; can be worn at 18in and 20in.
- Matching earrings also available
- Care instructions: ensure that jewellery doesn’t come into contact with household solutions such as hair spray, perfumes, cleaning products, bleach, etc. Store it in a compartmentalised, anti-tarnish jewellery box to avoid scratches and tarnishing. Periodically polish it with a soft jewellery polishing cloth with tarnish preventative to help keep your gold and silver pieces lustrous and shining.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.