Crown of India gold plated charm necklace
Inspired by the Crown of India, this charming gold plated necklace would make a delightful addition to your jewellery collection. The necklace is hand carved and featured 18ct gold plating with decorative stones/crystals.
The Crown of India was first worn by George V in 1911 in India but not worn since. He wrote in his diary that after wearing it for three hours it hurt his head as it was pretty heavy. It now lives with the Crown Jewel collection at the Tower of London.
- Necklace chain measures 46cm (18 inches) + 5cm (2 inches) extender. The pendant measures 2cm x 1.3cm (0.8 x 0.5 inches)
- 18ct gold plated with decorative stones/crystals.
- Exclusively available from Historic Royal Palaces
- Care instructions - keep dry and away from perfume and household cleaners.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.