Medieval crusader goblet
Perfect for medieval themed re-enactments, our Medieval crusader goblet looks like a crusader knight from the middle ages.
The novel design has a traditional crusader helmet design, including gold eye-slits and even some breathing holes, a chainmail stem and gold fleur-de-lys icons iadd a extra splash of colour to the silver goblet.
- Goblet size: 18cm (7 inches) tall. Weight: 0.50kg
- Stainless steel insert removes for ease of cleaning/li>
- Expertly crafted in handpainted resin
- Shop the goblet and tankard collections
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.