Illustrated Hampton Court Palace embroidered apron
This classic tie waist, natural cream linen apron features a generous pocket and adjustable buckle neck strap in tan PU leather. Designed in Northern Ireland exclusively for Historic Royal Palaces, a beautiful illustration of Hampton Court Palace in complementary warm brown tones is skilfully embroidered on the bib.
Henry VIII's Kitchens at Hampton Court Palace were the largest of Tudor England. 200 cooks, sergeants, grooms and pages worked to produce over 800 meals a day for the hungry household of Henry VIII. This charming and durable apron is the perfect gift for food lovers and bakers alike and is designed to fit all shapes and sizes of modern chef or Tudor cook!
- Exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces
- Designed in Northern Ireland
- 55% linen, 45% cotton with PU leather trim
- Dimensions: 70cm x 82cm (27.5in x 32.25in), neck strap 65cm (25.5in)
- Care instructions: machine wash at 40 degrees
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.