Clogau 'Alice in Wonderland' silver, gold & white topaz looking glass pendant
This delightful silver and gold oval pendant frames a large faceted white topaz, representing a Victorian looking glass, inspired by the mirror immortalised in Lewis Carroll's 'Through the Looking Glass', the sequel to 'Alice in Wonderland'. A classic piece of jewellery inspired by the works of one of Britain's most famous authors, each piece contains rare Welsh gold.
The sparkling topaz is the star of the show in this stunning pendant, with exquisite attention to detail shown in the gold and silver decorative setting and silver filigree reverse.
- Sterling silver & 9ct gold frame
- Curb chain with bolt ring fastening
- Chain length: 22" with jump rings at 20" and 18" for adjustability
- Looking glass size: 1.3 x 1.2 cm with central 0.7 x 0.9 cm white topaz stone
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.