Gold plated double row crystal baguette adjustable bracelet
Contemporary yet classic, this double row crystal bracelet is a luxurious blend of elegance and artistry. Two rows of gleaming baguette cut clear Austrian crystals, set in shimmering gold plated nickel free base metal, are cleverly designed in an appealing arrangement of misaligned heights and angles which perfect the minimalistic look so beloved of Art Deco enthusiasts and modernists alike. With an adjustable open back, this wonderfully versatile bracelet will add a touch of sophisticated glamour to your wrist stacked or solo. Complete the look with matching baguette adjustable ring and dare to dazzle!
Part of the Crown to Couture range where the glittering world of the Georgian court comes head-to-head with the high glamour of the modern-day red carpet in a new exhibition at Kensington Palace.
- Scintillating clear baguette cut Austrian crystals
- Gold plated nickel free base metal
- 15cm (6in) adjustable
- Complementary double row gold plated crystal baguette adjustable ring also available
- Care instructions: Avoid contact with perfumes, hairspray, lotions, makeup, body oils etc. Remove before contact with water through swimming, bathing, washing etc. Liquid and oils can enter tiny cracks in crystals causing permanent colour damage. Store separately in a tissue lined paper box away from humidity, heat, or sunlight.
- Quick tip: Last on / First off - Put your jewellery on after clothes and take off before removing clothing to avoid snagging, scratches and breakages.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.