Guards tea towel
Brighten your kitchen with this fun and colourful tea towel featuring a charming all over repeat pattern of marching guards in alternating rows, resplendent in their iconic red tunics and black bearskins.
Exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces, this delightful tea towel in 100% natural cotton would make a lovely addition to your kitchen linen collection. Why not combine with matching apron for that extra special gift for the tea loving friend, or a useful and long lasting housewarming gift.
- Exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces
- 100% natural cotton tea towel
- Dimensions: 48cm x 74cm (19in x 29in)
- Matching apron available
- Care instructions: machine wash at 40 degrees Celsius, do not bleach, do not tumbledry, iron on medium setting
- Part of the Guards range
- Care instructions: Machine washable at 30 degrees
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.