Harry & Meghan: The Royal Wedding
Celebrate the marriage of HRH Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle, the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex, with this fully illustrated Pitkin guide. Explore the story of how they met, fell in love and started a new chapter in the British royal family.
- Examines the historical significance of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle's new royal titles bestowed by the Queen on their wedding day
- Includes lavish illustrations of the Royal Wedding and significant moments in Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle's lives leading up to the Royal Wedding.
- Fully illustrated to showcase Ms. Meghan Markle's Givenchy royal wedding dress and her spectacular tiara, once owned by Queen Mary
- Explore the history of St George's Chapel
- Learn about the invited wedding guests and their involvement in the Royal Wedding
- Written by Halima Sadat for Pitkin heritage
A royal occasion
An official Pitkin guide to celebrate the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle. On 19th May 2018 the world watched as Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle made their vows at St George's Chapel, Windsor.
This delightful souvenir Pitkin guide is the perfect book to commemorate their special day. This lavishly illustrated book explores how Prince Harry and Meghan Markle met and the build up to the Royal Wedding
- Fully illustrated biography of the Royal Wedding
- ISBN: 9781841658063
- Over 120 colour photographs, including Ms. Meghan Markle's wedding dress
- Official Pitkin guide to Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding
- Author: Halima Sadat
Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle
Born on 15 September 1984, Prince Harry, christened Henry Charles Albert David, is the second child of Prince Charles and Diana, Princess of Wales and younger brother to Prince William. He is the fourth grandchild of HM The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh and currently sixth in line to the British throne. His bride, Ms. Rachel Meghan Markle, known as Meghan, was born on 4 August 1981 and grew up in Los Angeles, California. The couple are to be known as Their Royal Highnesses, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.