Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee Cameo commemorative fine bone china mug
This elegant commemorative fine bone china mug was created for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee on 06 February 2022.
It is skilfully hand-decorated with a delicate pale pastel eau de nil mica and embelished with 22 carat gold. The design includes a pearl-inspired garland, 22-carat gold silhouette of the Queen and the royal coat of arms. A gold coronet additionally features as an inside detail within the mug.
The inscription on the base stamp of the mug: "To celebrate the Platinum Jubilee 1952 - 2022 HM Queen Elizabeth II"
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- Designed and decorated in England
- Matching pieces available
- Care of your commemorative teacup and saucer: hand wash only, not suitable for use in a dishwasher or microwave
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.