Tower of London White Tower embroidered decoration
Our exclusive premium decoration of the White Tower, the centre of the Tower of London. Built on the orders of William the Conqueror, the White Tower has now stood for almost 1000 years.
Handmade using traditional techniques, this glittering decoration sparkles in the candlelight when hung on the Christmas tree.
- Handmade using traditional techniques from fabric, beads, fabric glue and hanger cord.
- The decoration has Tower of London written on the reverse.
- Historic Royal Palaces exclusive.
- Please note that our decorations are handmade and thus may appear slightly different to the displayed image.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.