Crown Jewels postcard pack
The perfect reminder of the greatest working collection of Crown Jewels in the world and priceless symbols of British monarchy.
- Pack of 10 assorted postcards.
- Cover features the St. Edward's crown, used in coronations for centuries.
Used in royal ceremonies and traditions through history, from coronations to State openings of Parliament, these photographic images of the British Crown Jewels give unique insight of this working collection of royal regalia.
The Crown Jewels are held in the Jewel House at the Tower of London, guarded by the iconic 'Beefeaters' or Yeoman Warders.
- St. Edward's Crown, 1661
- The Sovereign's Sceptre with Cross, 1661
- The Queen Consort's Ivory Rod with Dove, 1685
- Queen Mary II's Sceptre with Dove, 1689
- The Queen Consort's Sceptre with Cross, 1685
- The Imperial State Crown, 1937
- Queen Victoria's Small Diamond Crown, 1870
- The Coronation Robes: The Supertunica, 1911
- The Imperial Mantle, 1821
- The Stole, 1953
- The Imperial Crown of India, 1911
- The Crown of Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, 1937
- The Sovereign's Orb, 1661
- State Trumpet
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.