Traditional Mead (350ml)
This traditional Mead offers a delicious blend of luxurious golden honey laced with the memory of warm summer sunshine. Drink it neat, with ice, or topped up with your favourite fizz.
A sumptuous golden mead with a rich full flavour and the deeply satisfying taste of honey.
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Ingredients: Honey and Water.
- 35cl bottle with traditional cork
- 14.5% Alcohol by volume
- Made in Hampshire, UK from local ingredients
- Care instructions: Do not store your mead in direct sunlight
Note: You must be 18 or over to purchase any product containing alcohol. Currently all our alcohol products can only be delivered to UK Mainland addresses. Read more
Promotional codes do not work on this product, there will be no discount applied.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.