Queen Victoria crown silver charm
This beautiful silver crown charm is inspired by Queen Victoria's small diamond crown. A delicate royal addition to your charm bracelet, the small crown charm makes an ideal gift.
- Charm bracelets were popularised in Victorian times, with Queen Victoria herself an avid charm jewellery collector.
- Commemorate a birthday, memorable anniversary of special trip with a meaningful jewellery gift.
- Sterling silver crown charm
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
Victorian charm jewellery
Queen Victoria herself was responsible for the increased popularity of charm bracelets among Victorian nobility. The Queen frequently wore charm bracelets and also gave them as gifts. Her beloved husband, Prince Albert gave her a charm bracelet after the birth of her first child in 1840 and Queen Victoria received a new jewellery charm after each of their subsequent children.
Charm jewellery is a popular gift to mark important life events and celebrations from christenings to birthdays, anniversaries and weddings.
This quality sterling silver charm is modelled on Queen Victoria's small diamond crown, the original displayed with the British Crown Jewels at the Tower of London.
Care of your charm jewellery: Polish gently with a soft cloth.
A wonderful addition to any charm bracelet, add a bit of Victorian style to your jewellery collection.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.