White lily silver and rose gold ring
|White lily silver and rose gold ring - L||1.0000|
|White lily silver and rose gold ring - Q||1.0000|
This stunning sterling silver and 9ct rose gold ring takes inspiration from one of Wales' most loved flowers, the Snowdon Lily, and is set with shimmering mother of pearl and a sparkling diamond. The feminine design from jewellery experts Clogau is beautifully handcrafted and contains a touch of rare Welsh gold used by the Royal Family. A unique and alluring ring, the delicate lily design represents natures eternal beauty.
- Designed by high-end jewellery specialists Clogau
- Inspired by one of Wales' most loved flowers, the Snowdon Lily
- Set with glistening mother of pearl and a sparkling diamond
- Contains rare Welsh gold used by the Royal Family for over 100 years
- Beautifully handcrafted with a certificate of authenticity
- Motif height: 0.46cm. Motif width: 1.64cm
- Available in sizes small (UK size L), medium (UK size N), large (UK size P) and extra-large (UK size Q).
If you're unsure of your size, download our new ring size guide.
Clogau White Lily of Snowdon silver and rose gold ringInspired by one of Wales' most loved flowers, the Snowdon Lily, this stunning sterling silver and 9ct rose gold ring represents natures eternal beauty. The delicate design features petals set with shimmering mother of pearl and a sparkling diamond at the centre. The feminine design by jewellery experts Clogau is beautifully handcrafted and is inspired by the delicate Snowdon Lily found within the Welsh mountains.
Clogau rare Welsh royal gold
Each ring contains a touch of rare Welsh gold from the same mine used to create wedding rings for the Royal Family since 1923, including Her Majesty the Queen, Diana, Princess of Wales, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. The stunning rings are hand packed in a presentation box and are complete with a Clogau certificate of authenticity.
Available in sizes small (UK size L), medium (UK size N), large (UK size P) and extra-large (UK size Q).
Please note that due to the handmade nature of this ring delivery may take up to 8 weeks.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.