Clogau Windsor Pearl & White Topaz silver pendant
This contemporary Clogau Windsor Pearl pendant is inspired by Royal Weddings across the centuries. Pearls, once reserved exclusively for royalty are an enduring favourite with royal brides.
This elegant silver pendant is a contemporary take on classic pearl jewellery. The stunning necklace features a silver fan, set with sparkling white topaz, with a shimmering white single pearl hanging on rose gold. Each piece of Clogau jewellery contains rare Welsh gold, traditionally used in royal wedding jewellery for hundreds of years.
- Created in association with Clogau Gold
- Pendant motif size: 2cm x 1cm
- Trace pendant chain with bolt fastening
- Chain length: 22" total with jump rings at 20" and 18"
- Silver setting highlighted in stunning rose gold
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.