Diana Cameo Fine Bone China Tea Cup and Saucer
This stunning range of fine bone china has been designed to commemorate the late Diana, Princess of Wales. The exquisite design incorporates Diana looking graceful and radiant, just as we like to remember her. The beautiful light blue colour works wonderfully well against the engraved English rose and floral pattern, elegantly finished with platinum. The saucer has a magnificently detailed image of Kensington Palace, Diana’s former home. A perfect memento of the late princess and a must have for any fan of Diana.
- Designed exclusively for Historic Royal Palaces
- Gift boxed
- Made in Staffordshire, England using traditional methods
- English fine bone china, hand finished in platinum
- Matching chinaware and gifts are available
- Care instructions: hand wash only. Do not microwave
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.