Pearl and crystal orb stud earrings
Add a regal touch to your outfit with these elegant conversation-starting earrings inspired by the orb used during the coronation of British monarchs.
During the coronation the monarch is presented with objects representing their powers and responsibilities. Among the objects is the Sovereign’s Orb, a hollow golden globe surmounted by a cross. The bands of jewels dividing it up into three sections represent the three continents of the known world in medieval times. It reminds the monarch that their power is derived from God.
These gorgeous earrings are a wonderful link to the history and majesty of the nation's most precious treasure.
- Made from gold-plated tin alloy, faux pearls and crystals
- 2.2 cm x 1.5cm (0.9in x 0.6in)
- Post and butterfly back fastening
- Matching pendant necklace also available
- Care instructions: Avoid exposing your jewellery to chemicals such as perfume, household chemicals and hairspray as this could cause discolouration
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.