King Charles III and Queen Camilla Coronation Fine Bone China 23cm Plate
This magnificent range is the perfect way to commemorate the Coronation of TM King Charles III and Queen Camilla. Full of intricate detail with a stunning blue design encompassing the Royal Coat of Arms and trimmed with 22ct gold. Exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces, this range of fine bone china is exquisite and will make for a wonderful heirloom and memento of this historic occasion. Other chinaware pieces in this collection are available on this website to complete your set.
- Dimensions:23cm (9 inches)
- Designed exclusively for Historic Royal Palaces
- Made in Staffordshire, England using traditional methods
- English fine bone china, hand finished in 22ct gold
- Matching chinaware and gifts are available
- Care instructions: hand wash only. Do not microwave
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.