Gold plated lion crest crystal brooch
Get coronation ready with this aristocratic brooch inspired by the pomp and pageantry of heraldic design, exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces. Encrusted with a dazzling array of clear Austrian crystals in gold plated nickel free base metal and surmounted by a crown with red enamelling, the openwork shield with raised and grooved features frames a majestic rampant lion studded with gorgeous sparkling gold crystal detailing. Wear on lapel, coat, jacket, or handbag to elevate any outfit, or twin with the complementary silver Lion Crest brooch for even more eye-catching attention and let your regal side shine loud and proud in celebration.
Part of the Crown to Couture range where the glittering world of the Georgian court comes head-to-head with the high glamour of the modern-day red carpet in a new exhibition at Kensington Palace.
- Exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces
- Sparkling clear and gold Austrian crystals
- Gold plated nickel free base metal with pin and revolver fastening
- 6.5cm height x 4.3cm width (2.5in x 1.75in)
- Weight: 31g (1.25oz)
- Care instructions: Avoid contact with perfumes, hairspray, lotions, makeup, body oils etc. Remove before contact with water through swimming, bathing, washing etc. Liquid and oils can enter the tiny cracks in crystals causing permanent colour damage. Store separately in a tissue lined paper box away from humidity, heat, or sunlight.
- Quick tip: Last on / First off - Put your jewellery on after clothes and take off before removing clothing to avoid snagging, scratches and breakages.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.