London illustrated map bone china mug
A bone china mug with a beautifully illustrated map of London by Katie Cardew.
The illustrated map covers a variety of the iconic landmarks in London such as: Westminster, Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London. Also discover Tower Bridge, Banqueting House and Kensington Palace. Throughout the map you can see the famous red 'Routemaster' double decker bus and black cab.
Illustrated by Katie Cardew, a talented emerging illustrator who draws inspiration from her travels around the world, the illustrations themselves are full of vibrant colour and personality.
- Charming illustrations of London iconography.
- Illustrated bone china mug.
- Dimensions: (H) 9.8cm x (W) 7.6cm x (D) 10.6cm (3.8 x 2.9 x 4.2 inches)
- Care instructions: hand wash, if using dishwasher, choose an appropriate setting for china.
- Material: Bone china.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.