London illustrated map English Breakfast tea drum
A drum of English breakfast tea with a beautifully illustrated map of London by Katie Cardew.
The illustrated map covers a variety of the iconic landmarks in London such as: Westminster, Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London. Throughout the map you can see the famous red 'Routemaster' double decker bus and black cab. See if you can also spot a pair of Parakeets, Banqueting House, Kensington Palace and the London Eye.
Designed by Katie Cardew, a talented emerging illustrator who draws inspiration from her travels around the world, the illustrations themselves are full of vibrant colour and personality.
- Beautifully illustrated map of London.
- Features famous landmarks: Westminster, Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London.
- Designed by Katie Cardew.
- Dimensions: (H) 12cm x (W) 7.8cm x (D) 7.8cm.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.