Gold plated crystal carriage brooch
Celebrate coronation year in style with this regal brooch that pays tribute to the iconic 260-year-old Gold State Coach, used at every coronation since George IV in 1821. The elaborately designed coach frame of gold plated nickel free base metal is set with three stunning octagon-cut red Austrian crystals, representing the opulent red satin and velvet interior as seen through the windows, enhanced by sparkling Aurora Borealis (AB) crystals on wheel rims and roof, and red enamelled panels featuring golden crowns and fleur-de-lys. The delightful driver and two trotting horses come alive with the intricate detailing and flowing design of encrusted dazzling AB crystals that refract light in a glittering display of yellow, pinks and blues. This fun, bold and fantastic brooch exudes majestic elegance and is a perfect statement piece for lapel, scarf, hat, or handbag. Certain to be a cherished addition to your jewellery collection, and a fabulous memento of a happy and glorious coronation day.
Part of the Crown to Couture range where the glittering world of the Georgian court comes head-to-head with the high glamour of the modern-day red carpet in a new exhibition at Kensington Palace.
- Sparkling red and AB Austrian crystals
- Gold plated nickel free base metal with pin and revolver fastening
- 7.3cm height x 2.7cm width (2.75in x 1in)
- Weight: 23g (1oz)
- Care instructions: Avoid contact with perfumes, hairspray, lotions, makeup, body oils etc. Remove before contact with water through swimming, bathing, washing etc. Liquid and oils can enter the tiny cracks in crystals causing permanent colour damage. Store separately in a tissue lined paper box away from humidity, heat, or sunlight.
- Quick tip: Last on / First off - Put your jewellery on after clothes and take off before removing clothing to avoid snagging, scratches and breakages.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.