Wilkin & Sons Tiptree Jam Tasting Selection 12 x 42g
Please kindly note that this product cannot be shipped to European Union.
This delicious Tiptree Tasting Selection consists of 12 x 42g pots and is presented in a smart red box. Their manufacturer is the Wilkin family who have been farming at Tiptree, Essex, since 1757, and making quality preserves there since 1885. They are the Royal Warrant holder.The selection of Tiptree jams and marmalades includes: Strawberry with Champagne conserve, Orange Marmalade, Morello Cherry conserve, Apricot conserve, Raspberry with Cassis conserve, Strawberry conserve, Black Currant conserve, Orange with Malt Whisky Marmalade, Apricot with Armagnac conserve, Raspberry conserve, Tawny Marmalade and Little Scarlet conserve that was the favourite of Queen Elizabeth II. The Wilkin family grow a wide range of traditional English fruits and use them to make conserves and condiments in their nut-free factory by the farm. They inspect and prepare their fruit by hand then cook in small batches using traditional, copper-bottomed pans. Their products are made to cherished recipes and are free from artificial colours and flavours.
- Heritage Britain and London inspired gift set.
- Size/Weight: 12 x 42g
- Gelling Agent: citrus pectin
- Suitable for: vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs
- Alsohol content: Strawberry with Champagne contains 4% of Champagne; Raspberry with Cassis contains 4% of Cassis; , Orange with Malt Whisky contains 4% of Malt Whisky; Apricot with Armagnac contains 4% of Armagnac
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.