Mr Darcy hanging decoration
Discover your very own Mr Darcy with this luxurious hanging decoration featuring the romantic hero of Jane Austen's classic novel, 'Pride and Prejudice'. This handsome handmade hanging decoration is double-sided and is beautifully embellished with traditional metal and silk thread embroidery on a luxuriously padded satin background. The perfect gift for a lover of literature and romance.
Our debonair Mr Darcy wears an elegant blue Regency tailcoat and carries his top hat.
- Hand made hanging decoration
- Mr Darcy decoration from the novel Pride and Prejudice
- Elizabeth Bennet decoration also available
- Please note that each decoration is handmade so may differ slightly from the image shown
Mr. Darcy (Fitzwilliam Darcy), is one of the two central characters in Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice. A romantic hero and a love interest of Elizabeth Bennet. The story, told exclusively from Elizabeth's perspective portrays Darcy as a hardly figure until the later chapters of the novel as Elizabeth discovers the truth story of events.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.