18ct Gold plated Coronation crown enamel egg locket
Designed to commemorate the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III, this exquisite contemporary locket holds a secret close to the heart of every royalist. Encased within the sumptuous 18ct gold plated deep purple, hand-painted enamel egg pendant with crystal embellishments, lies a gem encrusted rhodium plated crown, set upon a golden cushion.
With intricate detailing and superb craftsmanship, sparkling crystals and a bespoke resin stone emulate the precious jewels and purple velvet cap of the Imperial State Crown, part of the Crown Jewels held at the Tower of London and worn at the closing of the Coronation ceremony. Set on an 18ct gold plated 70cm (27.5in) opera length station necklace, this mesmerising pendant will be a much cherished, and much-admired memento of this historic occasion. Comes with a protective pouch and elegant commemorative gift box.
- Pendant: 18ct gold plated brass, hand-painted enamel, with crystal embellishment, and magnetic closure
- Crown and cushion: rhodium plated brass, crystals, and 18ct gold plated brass
- Pendant size: 3.5cm wide x 2cm long (1.25in x .75in)
- 70cm (27.5in) 18ct gold plated opera length chain with lobster clasp and 5cm (2in) extender
- Comes with protective pouch and commemorative gift box
- Care instructions: Avoid exposing your jewellery to chemicals such as perfume, household chemicals and hairspray as this could cause discoloration
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.