Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Wedding Anniversary fine bone china commemorative tankard
This fine bone china tankard mug commemorates the 70th wedding anniversary of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh. Marking the platinum wedding anniversary, the design features a double portrait of the royal couple detailed in real platinum
- Commemorating the 70th anniversary of their royal wedding on 20th November 1947
- Made in England using traditional methods
- Fine bone china commemorative mug with real platinum detailing
- Tankard dimensions: 9.5cm by 9.5cm
- Elegant tankard style mug presented in a luxury collector's gift box
Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip Platinum Wedding Anniversary, 20th November 2017
This November, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh celebrate the 70th anniversary of their royal wedding on 20th November 1947. The first royal couple to reach this landmark, they have marked a number of significant royal occasions in the last few years. Having become Britain's longest reigning monarch in 2015, recent royal landmark events include the Sapphire Jubilee (65th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's accession to the throne in 1952) in February 2017, the Queen's 91st birthday in April 2017 and Prince Philip's decision to step back from public duties.
The Platinum Wedding 2017 commemorative fine bone china collection
This traditionally made fine bone china tankard mug is made in England to commemorate the Queen's Platinum Wedding Anniversary and features a double portrait of Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh in real platinum on a deep blue ground. Inscribed with the words "PLATINUM WEDDING ANNIVERSARY OF H.M. QUEEN ELIZABETH II & H.R.H. PRINCE PHILIP. 1947-2017" and presented in a matching gift box. A wonderful addition to a royal chinaware collection.
- Hand finished with real platinum
- Made in Staffordshire, England using traditional methods
- Care of your Platinum Wedding Anniversary mug: Not suitable for microwave due to platinum content. Hand wash with care.
- Bone china tankard dimensions: 9.5cm x 9.5xm
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.